Favorite Slap Fighters?

We all have our favorite slap fighters.

I really want to hear who you guys think is the best or most entertaining slap fighter out there.

Reply here with your favorite slap fighters… and don’t forget to tell us why!

1 Like

White Simba or the super fan Bayou Bastard!

2 Likes

The Bayou Bastard indeed took a lot of people by surprise, myself included. That guy has heart and determination.

Gotta love White Simba too!

1 Like

Shamokin Thunder Clap, he has heart and can slap the taste outcha mouth, just ask The Butcher, hahahaha

1 Like

Butcher got butchered :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hands down the best slap fighter ever is Wolverine! That ginger can take a slap!!! Also it is my life’s mission to figure out where the hell these fights take place and then see the Wolverine fight LIVE!!! How do I find this out?!?!?

3 Likes

Love Wolverine. 100% right he can take a slap, and boy does he dish 'em out too.

I’m afraid I’m not sure when SlapFIGHT Championship - the US league who Wolverine fights with - is having their next event, or if Wolverine will be involved. Their most recent event (SlapFIGHT 21) was Dec 3.

Most of their events are in the Missouri area, since they are based out of Branson. I recommend emailing them at Slapfight.usa@gmail.com to get more details.

1 Like

I can imagibe a lot of people gonna be saying the same here. But Wolverine all day long. Hes just an absolute beast. Also Bayou Bastard. How can you not love the guy. Probabaly the nicest and most humble guy in the game. Also I’ve loved seeing his growth

2 Likes

Zales is my absolute favourite.

I’m probably not supposed to have favorites, but I’m with you on that one. Dawid Zales is so damn strong and fast.

1 Like

Love wolverine, bayou bastard and Frank the tank. And white simba is fun to watch. From power punch. Love zales and vasily.

2 Likes

I do love shamokin thunderclap as well.

1 Like

Wolverine is awesome. Did you see that he signed up to Power Slap as a coach?

Let’s hope the power slap gets aired on the 18th and grows.

1 Like

hmm… they are all really good to watch. Mad Max, Zales, Dumpling, Crazy Hawaiian… Slap Jesus was pretty funny the other night. I kind of stumbled on this and I am completely addicted… when are the action cards coming out :upside_down_face::star_struck:

Wolverine is the best slapper but Frank the Tank is my favorite. I like Wolverine almost as much. Frank is the most kind hearted person in the sport. Also, he is hot. So is Wolverine lol. Frank is super cool and almost always replies to my comments on YouTube. Such a noble person. Do any of them have social media accounts because I can’t find them anywhere!